What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dishfinders 2.0 iPad app - food review and restaurant finder

BeOriginal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dishfinders 2.0 for the iPad

Be Social - Eating out at restaurants just got a whole lot more social with the iPad Dishfinders app. Whatever restaurant you’re eating at around the world, share your experience using comments, ratings and/or photos of the dish you are eating!
What does it taste like? Does it smell delicious? Are you enjoying it?
Post your thoughts on Dishfinders – anything from a line and a photo to a whole review. It’s your opportunity to talk big about a dish you love while you’re actually eating it; recommend something on the menu to friends, or tell others to avoid a particular dish you don’t like! No need to review the restaurant – just the dish. Your thoughts are published instantly!

Looking for somewhere to eat? - Use Dishfinders to find a restaurant. You can search by pictures taken of the food served at the table of Dishfinders reviewers, or search by reviewer ratings, or comments. Our map search feature with distance filtering makes it easy to find places close to your geographic location. Integration with Opentable makes it simple to get a table reservation when you find somewhere you like.

Check out the Apple iTunes App Store to download :)
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dishfinders/id354953487?mt=8

dishfinders-ipad-1.png

Last edited:

hritter415

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I used many different restaurant recommendation apps and I finally found one called Gvidi, and it has become my all time favorite. It compiles user information and uses special algorithms to give you very personalized suggestions based on your preferences. Its also free. I would highly recommend it.

Here is a link for the download: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/gvidi-your-personal-guide/id556808198?mt=8

let me know what you think.

Most reactions

Latest posts