What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Disappointed with netflix streaming selection

Addicted2it

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I often have issues with streaming video from various different sources -- even when using my wi-fi connection rather than 3G. I either loose the video portion, and sometimes the audio gives out as well.

dearbee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thanks. for some reason i don't see that option to choose the next episode. it brings me back to the main screen.

If you let the credits play through, it will give you the option to go "Back to Browsing" or "Play Next Episode." You also have the option to go back to browsing or select episode during playback, but only if you aren't in Fullscreen mode.
thanks, i'll try that.

dearbee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Okay, I'm still not seeing this option to play next episode. I'm not playing in full screen mode either. When the episode finishes (including credits) the next screen is the main menu. I'm perplexed... What's wrong?

I even re-installed the netflix app but same problem persists.

epb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Okay, I'm still not seeing this option to play next episode. I'm not playing in full screen mode either. When the episode finishes (including credits) the next screen is the main menu. I'm perplexed... What's wrong?

I even re-installed the netflix app but same problem persists.

The problem is you're a jinx! :) I just tried it on my iPad and now it kicks me back to the "Your Queue" screen. :mad: I'm wondering if this has something to do with the recent update...

Wolffmann34

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Same here, just came out at the 'my queue' screen. It used to put me back at the episode listing of the show screen.

Most reactions

Latest posts