What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Disable Bounce Effect

auntyj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
does anyone know how to disable what I think is called the elastic bounce effect, when in Safari, Pages etc you touch the very top of the screen & it shoots back to the top of the page? I constantly touch it with the edge of my hand by mistake, and it’s driving me crazy! Especially when I’m in the middle of a 500 page document and pay attention to what page I’m on.
Thanks

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
It’s not called the bounce effect, but I know what you are talking about. I don’t know of any way to disable it.

It’s a feature of many apps, both Apple’s and thrid party; so much so that I pretty much expect it to work in any or screen or list that can scroll.

OP
A

auntyj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It’s not called the bounce effect, but I know what you are talking about. I don’t know of any way to disable it.

It’s a feature of many apps, both Apple’s and thrid party; so much so that I pretty much expect it to work in any or screen or list that can scroll.

I suspected as much, thank you anyway

Most reactions