What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Different Avatars

Knightoftheapp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'd like to look around for different avatars that I could use for this forum. Can anyone suggest any websites where I could find some?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The little devil on my left shoulder starts whispering and. . .

Android Avatars by Eeyore

or if you've got an iPad 2 you could have some fun with PhotoBooth. Don't limit yourself to pictures of yourself. It will let you use the back facing camera as well. Try extreme lighting situations for even more effects.

Reaction score

I like mine better :D
I made a personal likeness on my phone with the Androidify app, sent it to my Ipad, made it my wallpaper, took a screen shot, Viola.

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved. Sent from my Incpad

Last edited:

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I played with that app before I sold the Droid X. Fun.

Attachments

• Droidatar_m.jpg
    Droidatar_m.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 202

DM51

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why not use a photo you have taken yourself? Choose a favorite pic, use a photo editing program (e.g. Photoshop) to resize a copy of it to 80 x 80 pixels, upload that to a hosting service (e.g. Photobucket) and then enter its URL in the Use Custom Avatar box in your User CP.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score

or if you've got an iPad 2 you could have some fun with PhotoBooth. Don't limit yourself to pictures of yourself. It will let you use the back facing camera as well. Try extreme lighting situations for even more effects.

Those are so freakin cute!! I love that little droid dude on TV.

Most reactions