What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Difference from iPad 2 to iPad Air

golddust34

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been teaching iPad classes at my computer club with my iPad 2 for several months and now the club is getting a new iPad Air for instructors (primarily me). Anyone who can clue me in on major features to look for while I get my chance to take it home and get used to it (aside from Siri - I already know about that one) that were not in the iPad 2 will be greatly appreciated. I can consult the manual for 'how to use'.

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've been teaching iPad classes at my computer club with my iPad 2 for several months and now the club is getting a new iPad Air for instructors (primarily me). Anyone who can clue me in on major features to look for while I get my chance to take it home and get used to it (aside from Siri - I already know about that one) that were not in the iPad 2 will be greatly appreciated. I can consult the manual for 'how to use'.

Hi golddust34. Here's a quick comparison/review between the two machines which may assist.
http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/reviews/apple/3475105/ipad-air-vs-ipad-2-comparison-review/
EDIT: Here's another link that could assist:
http://www.everymac.com/systems/app...es-between-ipad-4th-gen-ipad-mini-ipad-2.html
Good luck with those classes:)
Andrew

Sent from Oz using Tapatalk

Last edited:

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It will be much lighter and thinner. The performance will be better too. Much better screen as well. Use the links provided in the post above this one, they'll help a lot.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it was meant to be a joke. The only part missing was to ask for the iPad Air to be sent to the poster for evaluation purposes. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts