What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Did you buy your iPad or was it a gift?

Did you buy your iPad or was it a gift?

• I bought my iPad

Votes: 361 66.7%
  • It was a gift

Votes: 180 33.3%

• Total voters

The App Gate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought my 1st gen. iPad around its launch time in Canada. It was very tricky to get a hold of here :(.

Mountaingamer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got my wife hers for her B-day last year (I used it 90% of the time). I bought the Ipad2 for myself just to be fair:)

Reaction score
Both . My wife liked mine I bought for myself so much I got her one for her birthday

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved. Sent from my Incpad

D_LA_ROC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought my iPad 2 off a friends friend who bought 3 of them! I paid 580 for the white 16gig wifi. Small price to pay for not waiting in line. :) I now have the 1stgen and 2ndgen and I love them both. I'm on them about 10 hours a day!

Aladyleyna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought mine as a graduation present for myself. It was in a whim, I didn't even know about the iPad 2, but I certainty have no regrets buying it. In fact, my only regret was not buying it earlier!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

cvadh387

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm splitting the price of my Ipad2 with my dad. I bought half, and my dad's helping me pay for the other half.... he said his half is the birthday present to me lol

Tkadrum

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I walk around my neighbor and if I see a ups package from apple, and looks likes iPad I would steal it. To make my long story short...... My iPad is neither bought nor gift.

D_LA_ROC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tkadrum said:
I walk around my neighbor and if I see a ups package from apple, and looks likes iPad I would steal it. To make my long story short...... My iPad is neither bought nor gift.

If someone stole my iPad, they would get seriously injured. ;) you should feel lucky they didn't catch you...

Sent from my incredible iPad 2

Most reactions

Latest posts