What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Did apple charge your credit card today ??? They did mine

swelson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It was rough holding on to that cash for soooooooo long but it's almost over!!!

I think i need sleeping pills or something now!!!!

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I received a couple of emails and PMs from users stating the same thing! Only 9 more days :)

nzahr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple charged my c/c today!!

Yes...today the long awaited day....Apple charged my credit card today for my 3g 64GB......OH the long awaited wait is almost over....I can maybe get some work done rather than searching the net to see the newest news regarding release dates.....

Edlex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes...today the long awaited day....Apple charged my credit card today for my 3g 64GB......OH the long awaited wait is almost over....I can maybe get some work done rather than searching the net to see the newest news regarding release dates.....

Funny thing is even though I know I'm getting it next friday I can't stop searching for information. Truly an obsession for me. :D

4phun

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Funny thing is even though I know I'm getting it next friday I can't stop searching for information. Truly an obsession for me. :D

Hello my name is Edlex. I have been an addict since March 12, 2010. I ...:)

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score

figmo10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Remember wayyyyyyy back in the earlier days of dialup internet, when much of the online world subscribed to access through AOL? Steve Case and company dropped the per-hour pricing structure and went to 'unlimited' access for a set fee. In just a week or so, AOL was so overloaded that the service produced nothing but busy signals and that awful modem squeal trying to connect. Customers were furious. Class-action suits were brewing. AOL fixed the problem by expanding its network and once again providing reasonable service. I'm assuming that AT&T would have to do likewise if the sudden sign-on of 3G iPads overwhelms its service.

CPMS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Depending on where you're at ATT is already overwhelmed. I'm lucky, in Honolulu ATT is pretty solid. Every time I travel to the west coast (LA, San Fran, ...) I understand why a lot of these folks are pissed. Try sitting in LAX and see what good ATT's 3G is gonna do for you there. Felt like my iPhone was on a reeeeeeeally slow dial up connection.

Not trying to start an argument or debate here, just need to point out that ATT is already having issues in some (not all) markets. 3G iPad is only going to make matters worse in those areas unless ATT steps it up.... Any if you in one of those "ATT sucks here" markets feel free to chime in ......

Sorry but I just noticed this is veering off topic, my apologies in advance. I'll shut up now.

Most reactions

Latest posts