1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Did anyone get a Gelaskin for the iPad 2?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by CharlotteSometimes, Mar 18, 2011.

1. CharlotteSometimes

CharlotteSometimes iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi,

Has anyone ordered a Gelaskin for the iPad 2? If so, could you post pictures? I'm trying to decide which one to buy, I'm leaning for the Ink Pond one but wanted to see it in action first, anyone wants to post their iPad 2 Gelaskin pics? :)
  2. Eochs

Eochs iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  3. realistdreamer

realistdreamer iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Didn't like all that artwork for the corporate setting. Spent too many hours making my own. I'll post pics when it arrives, but I was happy with my handiwork (even if it did take too long). Went with Gelaskins because I heard they were slightly better than Skinit.com and because of the homescreen photo the give you along with the front & back skin.
  4. CharlotteSometimes

CharlotteSometimes iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Eochs, your skinit skin looks really cool! I went with Gelaskins, though, I'm still waiting to get it in the mail, I hope I like it!

realistdreamer, I tried to make my own also but then it took my hours to think what exactly I wanted to design and I couldn't decide so I ended up choosing one from the gelaskins collection. Do post pictures of your gelaskin skin when you recieve it!
  5. tzimisce

tzimisce iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I went with a Zaggskin because (i) I had a 50% coupon code for it at the time, and (ii) I could also customize my own design.
  6. HKWrite12

HKWrite12 iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    For those of you in search of a bargain, I think decalgirl.com has some of the more common designs (not creepy like gela) and a lot of options. I think you can customize as well. The regular ones are 20 though. Gelaskins were just too out there for me.

Ironically, I haven't bought any skin for the back because I got mine engraved. I did buy a despicable me sticker though. So freaking cute (off eBay).
  7. ipaler

ipaler iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Gelaskins are nice, i found some good pictures here:
    Gelaskins for ipad
    its german but you can see how good it fit!