What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dictation on IPad 3? How to???

NancyMoranG

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was told I could dictate onto my IPad 3. Just don't know how? I do not see a small microphone on the screen as I was
Told. Any help appreciated, in layman terms :)
Nancy

OP
N

NancyMoranG

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you. I am in remote location with only fair Internet/ph service depending on the wind.
By the time I google/pick a source/download/ hope it's the right one/and link somewhere....its a loonngg time, better to go to source.
Thanks, Nancy

OP
N

NancyMoranG

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Followed direcTions, not working....
Am in English keyboard setting, dictation on.
The microphone shows some volume to it as I am speaking LOUD, then I get a few pink dots on my notes page, then they go away.
What next?
Thanks, N

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
NancyMoranG said:
Followed direcTions, not working....
Am in English keyboard setting, dictation on.
The microphone shows some volume to it as I am speaking LOUD, then I get a few pink dots on my notes page, then they go away.
What next?
Thanks, N

At you connected to the internet?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Sounds like it is trying to work.

Next time you aren near a hot spot (if you have one in a nearby city town) give it a try there and see if it works better.

Most reactions

Latest posts