What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Diabetes app

melsnel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a 9-year-old daughter with type 1 diabetes. I see lots of apps dealing with diabetes but don't know anything about them. Does anyone know of some good apps for diabetics? Particularly type 1. Thanks!

crappa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use Track 3. It has info about a lot of foods and chain restaurants. It let's you input custom foods, and meals as well. It also logs insulin and other meds. It has an insulin calculator also. It will export a report through email that can be put in excel. I use this, but takes some manipulation in excel for a more usable report. It can also be read by other spreadsheet programs, but I have only used excel. The database is in the iPad, no need to be online to use it.

EDIT: I would like to just say there was an update and now it is confussing to enter data. My 5 star rating is down to 2. I would go back if I could.

Last edited:
OP
M

melsnel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks, guys! I am going to a take a look at all of these.

diabetesuser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good 101 app: Diabetes for iPad

I found this app to be good 101 for diabetes

Diabetes for iPad from Quizmine

it does not have specific info for type 1 but is general in nature

Knightoftheapp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks for asking that question! I have a nephew (same age as your daughter) that is going through the same thing. Athough, I don't know if he has Type 1 or Type 2. Again thanks. It totally slipped my mind to ask about this.

JaeFry

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi! I too am using the Track 3 application and so far I really like it. The only problem I have is trying to email the report. Any way you can give me some tips on that?

Most reactions

Latest posts