What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Development of an App?!?!

MSaxatilus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
All,

I have a unique and what I think may be a very creative concept for an App for the iPad. However, I am not a developer. Nor do I know any developers. Are there any resources available that can help me move this idea from concept to practical application?

I appologize if this is in the wrong forum. Wasn't sure where to ask this.

Thanks for your help.

MSax

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
All,

I have a unique and what I think may be a very creative concept for an App for the iPad. However, I am not a developer. Nor do I know any developers. Are there any resources available that can help me move this idea from concept to practical application?

I appologize if this is in the wrong forum. Wasn't sure where to ask this.

Thanks for your help.

MSax

Even if you're not a developer, it can be helpful to have something of an understanding of what is involved so that you can more meaningfully negotiate with them.

If you feel like learning how to develop your own apps you can do so for free. Go to iTunes on your iPad, click on 'iTunesU' at the bottom right hand side, select 'Universities and Colleges', then scroll to Stanford. Scroll right through the courses and you'll find a two-part, 25 lectures per part, course on programming iPad apps. It's free and, by the end of the course, you'll be able to program some simple apps yourself. It's a great resource from one of the best Universities in the world.

But here are some developers to start you off...(but, since I don't know where in the US you are located, they may not be convenient for you)

iPad Application Development , iPad Apps Developer, iPad app development
iPad 2 Application Development USA | iPad 2 App Development | iPad 2 tablet Apps Development | iPad 2 Development
iPad App Developers, iPad Application Development Companies

Tim

OP
M

MSaxatilus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim,

Thank you. That is a great place for me to start. I appreciate your help.

MSax

Most reactions

Latest posts