What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Desperate, please help! How do I recover what I have accidentally deleted from Notes?

Bedah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please please help me recovery deleted text from notes. I accidentally pressed waste bin icon and it deleted everything I had typed. Am not synced or ituned. Is there a way to recover?

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If you shake the device you might get an undo option...

garstongal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In Notes, press the 123 button and there is an Undo key. Or shake the iPad to get an Undo Typing option.

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've you've set up email, then the notes may have synced with your email account.

Sent from K48

garstongal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you are not connected to wi-fi at the time and/or do not use iCloud, this may be a solution, but if Notes are automatically synced with email they will also sync the mistake.

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Perhaps one step at a time may be the way to go? Have you tried the advice of thewitt and garstongalgal, above, for starters?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Latest posts