What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Denver Police Make an Arrest in the iPad Pinky Case

OP
Sonny Burnett

Sonny Burnett

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have people look at me all the time when im using my iPad. I don't really pay mind to them. I need to stop using it outdoors because people are crazy. I don't know how people can do things like that.

If people are looking at you it could be for another reason as well, couldn't it?

robb25j

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i carry mine all the time i ain't worried though i stay strapped ( a thief really need to ask himself is a ipad something i wanna die for?) you know we gun happy in texas

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i carry mine all the time i ain't worried though i stay strapped ( a thief really need to ask himself is a ipad something i wanna die for?) you know we gun happy in texas

got love Texas and AZ for beening a couple of states where the people love the ways of the west when it comes to thiefs .. :D

my home is just outisde a small town there in AZ and i love the fact that i can carry my pistol with me and not one person freaks out like there do out in here in CA area ..

Most reactions

Latest posts