What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Denny's PANCAKES...

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been to a Denny's and I couldn't understand why they put your bacon and eggs on the same plate as the waffles and syrup. I'm had to separate it down the middle. Yes, I agree Marie, pancakes and waffles are the best.

I do not eat waffles because they are racist.

Hilarious!

We need to start a poll - how many iPad users are vegetarians?

Tim

Not me. I like Vegetables, but I crave bloody blood rare top sirloin, (steak and eggs this AM, actually) smoked sausages and fish and foul, Turduckins aplenty, and you can BBQ almost any formerly living thing, and chjances are good I'll eat it.

Vegetarians are destined for hell.

God put tasty critters on the earth so they could be hunted, killed, gutted, skinned, cured, and smoked. Few people here read the bible, so let me tell you about Noah's Ark. It was not a boat, actually. It was a doorway to a Hormel Packing Plant.

Just look at the famous image of the Last Supper. Two of every tasty critter on the table and they were fresh from 'Noah's Place.'

To not eat critters is a sin and God will send you to hell for not doing your part.

OMG. Stop, Bob. You're kilin me here!

k7lvo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have a teacher friend who has tried hedgehog. Sorry, no way, I like them as they are , in the wild. Snake anyone!
I want to try snake - but I don't want to be told what it is until afterwards. :D I've heard it tastes like chicken. God must really like chicken - He made so many things taste like them...:D

k7lvo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Although afterwards, he told me he hadn't eaten them for 10 years after finding out what it was made from. Apparently he had it for breakfast when he was a kid. He also had lard on bread. Yugh! Shudders

I still wonder who the heck came up with this stuff!

I mean, what kind of weirdo one day just comes up with the idea of stuffing sheep organs in a stomach?!
OR
How bout blood sausage anyone?

Sent from my iPad using iPF
I even wonder about the more "normal" foods. "Gee, calves like that white stuff. Maybe I would, too..."

or

"That white thing from the chicken's butt doesn't smell bad like the black, runny stuff. Let's see what it tastes like!"

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's all the way the squid is cooked, but the default is close to an eraser in texture and flavor.

squid should'nt be cook for more than 3 minutes. otherwise they become rubbery and you have to cook it for another 30 minutes to get it soft again.
salt and pepper squid is good. not to mention "calamares" or "calamari" in Italian.;)

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
But they are nothing to what we have down here :D

Well ~ do share woman.:D

If I have to mention all, then you might have to start another thread :D well, For starter, I would like to introduce you to a "balot/balut" It is a local delicacy here. It is a 9 day old duck embryo. You crack it, drink the little "soup" and eat the whole thing, egg and a baby duck.:p
balot.jpg

I hate my food touching !!!!!! But only Domestic foods. imported food are ok to touch lol Mexican food, Chinese food, Japanese food ect. Are ok. But domestic is not ok at all. casserole are the devil foods !!!!!! Hate them !!!!!
I Hate fruits on my food! Pineapple in a Sweet and Sour dish . Or pineapple on a pizza. No-No.

Reaction score
We need to start a poll - how many iPad users are vegetarians?

Tim

I am not ~ are you?

Here is a quarter-veggie.

I generally do eat meat, but sometimes while preparing it, I feel so disgusted, that the food gets binned.
I don't know, it still tastes better then pure veggie food, but depending on my mood can I just not stand the thought of eating meat.

Btw. am I missing something by not knowing Denny's?

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Oh yes! The pancakes.......helloooooo?

:D

That you always have to point out the obvious!

Are they different from handmade pancakes?

They are dif from mine ~ my homemade pancakes, which I never make, are so good ~ I like them paper thin, crepes, really ~ with globs of butter and Black raspberry jelly.

To die for. Gas up your jet ~ I will make you some.:)

Most reactions

Latest posts