What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Denny's PANCAKES...

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It's all the way the squid is cooked, but the default is close to an eraser in texture and flavor.

iPad_Lover

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Oh yes! I had that in South Africa and it did taste like rubber. I wasn't sure about crab maybe I need to try it again.

Crab is actually pretty good. (especially crab legs)
It kinda tastes like Lobster, but a little saltier, and a little lighter.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Im having fun with these weird foods discussion. But they are nothing to what we have down here :D

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
It probably goes back to the times where everything was eaten or you starved. Although I watched a program on Eskimos and they were eating these birds that they had stuffed in a seal skin for a few months and you could see from their faces that it was disgusting. They still do it because it's tradition or there is no other food to eat.

This is true..
I was watching Bizarre Foods on the Travel Channel a couple weeks ago, and people in Alaska bury fish, let it rot, then eat it. (EW!) May be a tradition, but still so gross!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

My daughter loves that show! The things he eats.

It is amazing how we went from pancakes to eel, which btw, I love sushi!

Brockly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hate my food touching !!!!!! But only Domestic foods. imported food are ok to touch lol Mexican food, Chinese food, Japanese food ect. Are ok. But domestic is not ok at all. casserole are the devil foods !!!!!! Hate them !!!!!

Last edited:

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've been to a Denny's and I couldn't understand why they put your bacon and eggs on the same plate as the waffles and syrup. I'm had to separate it down the middle. Yes, I agree Marie, pancakes and waffles are the best.

I do not eat waffles because they are racist.

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
We need to start a poll - how many iPad users are vegetarians?

Tim

Not me. I like Vegetables, but I crave bloody blood rare top sirloin, (steak and eggs this AM, actually) smoked sausages and fish and foul, Turduckins aplenty, and you can BBQ almost any formerly living thing, and chjances are good I'll eat it.

Vegetarians are destined for hell.

God put tasty critters on the earth so they could be hunted, killed, gutted, skinned, cured, and smoked. Few people here read the bible, so let me tell you about Noah's Ark. It was not a boat, actually. It was a doorway to a Hormel Packing Plant.

Just look at the famous image of the Last Supper. Two of every tasty critter on the table and they were fresh from 'Noah's Place.'

To not eat critters is a sin and God will send you to hell for not doing your part.

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
"It's Scotland's national dish.."

Penance for running round in those skirts........

Hey, cut them some slack. They give the planet such wonderful scotch, and that makes up for any sins against the culinary arts that include Haggis. And I think you would wear a skirt if allowed by society and decorum. I would love to wear a kilt and nothing underneath.

I've often wanted to toss a caber through my neighbors winders, so perhaps I am part skottish?

Most reactions

Latest posts