What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deleting synced photos

ArtMom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi All,
I just love my iPad 2..... I'm new to all this awesome technology....
Question.... I synced my iPad with my computer and all my songs and pictures are now on my iPad.....it's too much.... I want to delete various songs & pictures and manage the photos; deleting the ones I don't want. I have downloaded a couple of aps to help in the initial frustration but am wondering if I'm just multiplying these pictures and using up memory.... Does any of this make any sense?
Thanks for being my new "IPamily".....:):)

peled

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In regard to Pictures and songs , to some one who is using iTunes as the mean to transfer.
You need to understand that the dominate list is the iTunes.
You need dilute the number of songs and pictures on the sorce (iTunes) and re-Sync.

Reaction score
The only solution I have found is to sync again but remove the unwanted items from the sync lists first.
I made a specific photo folder and a specific playlist named Ipad and I put the media I want on my Ipad in it.

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved. Sent from my Inc

ayenka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all , is there any way i could delete unwanted pics directly from my ipad? Any app suggestions? Cheers

MsBea

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ayenka said:
Hi all , is there any way i could delete unwanted pics directly from my ipad? Any app suggestions? Cheers

Click on the photo icon on your home page
Tap on the photo you want to delete ( it will enlarge)
At the top right of the screen is a trash can -click on that and your photo will be gone

At least this works on my original IPad

Vlammetje

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can only delete pictures that were added by any means which is not iTunes. If the pics were synced using iTunes, you canot delete them directly from the iPad, but need to do so by syncing with iTunes again, after first having removed the pictures from the folder you're syncing.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions