What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deleting pics

Bmjfarms

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do u delete pics that u upload from the computer to the iPad. I can delete pics that I take on the iPad but not ones that I uploaded to it.

Yobwoc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I open the photo, squeeze it to it's minimum size just before it goes back to an icon view. There should be a trash can at the top of the page. It works for me. Merry Christmas

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Whilst it may be frustrating for some not to be able to delete photos which you sync onto your device on the iPad itself, you need to remember it is a sync, and not an upload.
You can of course use iTunes on your PC and choose not to sync those particular photos to your iPad. The choice of what to sync is yours.

Use the "Photos" tab related to your device in iTunes on your PC, make sure only photos you want on your iPad are selected, and press the "sync" button.

Most reactions

Latest posts