What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deleting photos from Camera Roll without also deleting from albums with IOS5

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewMax

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I have photos on my Camera Roll that I have copied across to new albums - easy to set up new albums on IPad with IOS5.

When I then go to delete the photos from Camera Roll I get a message in a red box that says DELETE EVERYWHERE. I only want to delete from Camera Roll not from albums. How do I do this? Thanks

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry but you can't delete the photo in the camera roll without deleting it in your albums too. The photos in the albums are more or less a shortcut to the main photo.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

peteholden

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there
I was in the same situation a few hours ago, ie trying to manage photo files, then found the cure. Download photo manager pro app from the app store. It cost £1.49, and within minutes, I could label, move ,edit delete etc all my photos, whether they were from Itunes or not. It's cheap and it works, I promise.
Pete

The Gurkin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have just down loaded it ,so how do I delete my photo's I just want rid of all the photo's on my IPad.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have just down loaded it ,so how do I delete my photo's I just want rid of all the photo's on my IPad.

Hi--thanks for posting here, however, this is an old thread from 2011. Members who have participated have probably found their answer and have moved on from here.

Due to the maturity, we will now close it. Thank you for your understanding.

Ski ~ iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts