What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deleting jigsaws

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I don't have the app, but if deletion is possible here are the usual methods.

First; look for a Delete or Select button on the file list or thumbnail view of the jigsaws (which ever it has). Tap that, start tapping files to delete and a trashcan or delete button should appear.

Alternatively:

If you see thumbnails try long pressing on one to see if the screen changes to a selection screen (you can tap on items to select them) or a popup menu appears with the delete option. If selection is possible a delete button or trash icon should appear.

If you see listed items, try swiping on them, left or right, to see if you get a delete option; similar to how you can delete emails in Mail.

Good luck.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Tap on the My Puzzles tab and then just tap the individual puzzles....this will bring up an option box from which you can select to either Play, Modify or Delete.

I hope this helps!

Most reactions

Latest posts