What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deleting facebook messages off of my ipad

MamaQ

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Messages that I have deleted on facebook keep showing up on my ipad and when I go to delete them from my ipad, it sends me an error message. How do I delete the messages off of my ipad?

I have tried everything I know. I have uninstalled and reinstalled -several times.

shootafar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Deleted Messages Still Appearing on MyPad

it turns out this is a bug in MyPad that the developers have not fixed! :mad: anyways, to solve this, you will have to manually delete the message by opening a browser in your iPad and going to this Facebook mobile page:

moderate - no external links!

(note: this is my first post here and since i cannot post a link, just remove all the * in the link above!)

you will find a delete link for every message on that page. delete whatever message you want removed. the next time you access MyPad, those messages are gone. :)

and yeah, this inconvenience sucks! :(

Last edited by a moderator:

tmdana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
can't delete old messages that have been previously deleted

I have old messages that have been deleted on my Facebook but show up on Mypad. I have tried to delete them by signing onto my facebook with a browser but the messages don't show up on FB when I am using the browser, only I Mypad.....help....I need to get them off.

liljoejames700

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My pad on ipad2 not deleting old messages.

it turns out this is a bug in MyPad that the developers have not fixed! :mad: anyways, to solve this, you will have to manually delete the message by opening a browser in your iPad and going to this Facebook mobile page:

moderate - no external links!

(note: this is my first post here and since i cannot post a link, just remove all the * in the link above!)

you will find a delete link for every message on that page. delete whatever message you want removed. the next time you access MyPad, those messages are gone. :)

and yeah, this inconvenience sucks! :(

I cannot find these messages anywhere else but on mypad on my iPad 2. Do you have any other suggestions ?

bjornholum

iPF Noob
Reaction score
liljoejames700 said:
I cannot find these messages anywhere else but on mypad on my iPad 2. Do you have any other suggestions ?

I have the same problem!!
Anyone help! It seems that the inmessages is deleted, but not my answers!

Most reactions

Latest posts