What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deleting downloaded mags

Bluebell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am 66 years old and my husband gave The iPad for our 35th wedding anniversary and I absolutely love it! That was three months ago and I think he is beginning to regret it as I take it everywhere with me and although I am more informed I am neglecting most things - housework, garden, grandchildren etc but most of all him! It's so addictive. Anyway, I have a problem I hope someone can help me with.

I love the magazine apps but I cannot delete a downloaded copy of Elle magazine as I am being told that I do not have enough room.

Many thanks

Neeron

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bluebell said:
Hi everyone, I am 66 years old and my husband gave The iPad for our 35th wedding anniversary and I absolutely love it! That was three months ago and I think he is beginning to regret it as I take it everywhere with me and although I am more informed I am neglecting most things - housework, garden, grandchildren etc but most of all him! It's so addictive. Anyway, I have a problem I hope someone can help me with.

I love the magazine apps but I cannot delete a downloaded copy of Elle magazine as I am being told that I do not have enough room.

Many thanks

Within the app, go to your editions of the magazine and press on edition you want to delete - either it will wiggle with a little x in top left corner,
Or it will pop up an option to delete

Most reactions