What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deleting cache files

Status
Not open for further replies.

appleplusy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i jailbroke my ipad and had ifile. i ran out of space so i opened ifile and i thought that cache is just file stored for convenience and not important. so because i wanted some space so badly, i deleted cache files in application folder and it was quite safe. but it wasn't enough for me so i used the search function and deleted more caches files in system folder. instead of my space increasing, it decreased by 700 mb. i had a shock so i restart my ipad. but when i boot it up, i was stuck in the recovery mode and had some trouble restoring...

i
s there anyone so stupid like me that deleted important files and got stuck in recovery mode? did any of you exit the mode pc-free?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You already have a thread going on this topic. Please don't start another (it's consider spamming the boards). Thank you.

Thread closed.

Marilyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions