What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deleting Backgrounder

thisisaustin9221

iPF Noob
Reaction score
how do i do it?

i got my ipad yesterday and just jailbroke it and and got backgrounder cause i saw it was recommended and supposedly helpful. but now i dont get why i would ever use it, i just dont see the point idk

but when you hold the icon and they all start to wiggle and most of em have x's cydia and backgrounder don't... but i wanna delete backgrounder...

OP
T

thisisaustin9221

iPF Noob
Reaction score
lol k

alright since i dont feel like starting a new thread maybe some one can answer my other q...

ive seen where its not recommended you download itunes apps for free. can someone explain to me why its bad, consequences, and how do i even do it? since its jailbroken i can just go to the app store and just download whatever??

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Illegal to discuss here, you are pirating licensed software. Go buy it if you like and support the developer.

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Backgrounder is extremely useful.

I use it all the time for Pandora and various other audio apps, I use it if im making an invoice and have to check the calendar and can go right back where I left off....its great for any app you want to leave and get right back into easily.

Jake18oly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Backgrounder with Proswitcher is the best combo you can have for multitasking. I would check into proswitcher before you delete backgrounder.

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
ive seen where its not recommended you download itunes apps for free. can someone explain to me why its bad, consequences, and how do i even do it? since its jailbroken i can just go to the app store and just download whatever??

ROFL did you really just ask why it is bad to steal?

Most reactions

Latest posts