What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deleting app store.

ospreytomcat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,
My school are bringing in iPads for our school (split in half, age 15-18) and there are rumours they are going to 'delete' the app store. I want to know is this possible? and if so is there a way to get it back? We're going to be allowed to take our iPads home so i can plug it into my computer and fiddle with it like that if needs be.
Thanks

hpulmer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.saveourseafarers.com
Hello,
My school are bringing in iPads for our school (split in half, age 15-18) and there are rumours they are going to 'delete' the app store. I want to know is this possible? and if so is there a way to get it back? We're going to be allowed to take our iPads home so i can plug it into my computer and fiddle with it like that if needs be.
Thanks

AppStore cannot be deleted form an iPad, however the permission to install apps can be restricted.
Yes, there is a way to remove the restriction, as long as you know the pass code of the administrator.

It might be possible to use other software used for synching the I-device with a computer, however, as a responsible parent of teenage kids I am not going to disclose this here ;o)

OP
O

ospreytomcat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ah okay thanks :)
Haha good choice to be honest, it might be a but distracting from my exams ;p

Most reactions