What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Delete photos

fdbob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I am trying to delete photos from iPad but it wants to delete from everywhere instead of just 1album can you help please

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi I am trying to delete photos from iPad but it wants to delete from everywhere instead of just 1album can you help please

Hi, fdbob! Welcome to iPF!
Try to go to the album where you want to delete it. I did so with one of my Snapseed pictures. It was deleted in Snapseed, but stayed in my archive.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Are you trying to delete the picture in the camera roll, but keep it in a folder? The photos in your folders are really just links to the original in the camera roll, that's why deleting it in the camera roll will delete it in every folder as well.

Most reactions

Latest posts