What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

delete Google recent searches

Andyvalver

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are you on about searches in safari or just google in general on a pc or tablet?

If on the iPad, go to settings, safari, scroll to the bottom and clear history.
Or you can do it from the bookmarks are in safari

sent from iPad

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well not sure which browser you use but if you use atomic browser....
Settings
Privacy options
Clear cookies/history....
and from then on when you don't want anybody to see what you searched for or the websites you visited....
Settings
Enable private mode ;)

jwcat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks but Clearing the history, cookies, etc. From safari does not seem to clear the "most recent searches" popup when I go back to google and open a search screen.

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It clears it on mine, did you close the browser first before you went in to the settings?

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For me, I go to google.com and if I type so something in I typed earlier, I can tap "remove" next to the word in the suggestion box.

jwcat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
David79 said:
It clears it on mine, did you close the browser first before you went in to the settings?

Thank you much. I think that was the issue. I'm good to go. Thanks again

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Very welcome, that's why we are here =)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

homerbward

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Simple: Type in subject you seek in Google window. Suppose your search is "golf". Now look to the right of the blue-search panel and you will note three designs : (1)Mic(2)Flip Box(3)Six-Marked Circle....That is the one you select because it is settings.
Now simply go to privacy and then the privacy box comes up and select...."Clear History on This Device"....

Most reactions

Latest posts