What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Delete email addresses on emails to forward on

gilliem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How would I erase addresses on incoming emails to continue forwarding the email.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Assuming that you are talking about the addresses on the original email when you press the forward button those addresses will now be in the body of the new email, you can just edit those addresses out in the same way that you would edit any document.

The Archangel

Roy Rob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
Assuming that you are talking about the addresses on the original email when you press the forward button those addresses will now be in the body of the new email, you can just edit those addresses out in the same way that you would edit any document.

The Archangel

Gabriel is quite correct, but you can't edit them out until you tap on the Forward button. Then add the addressee and edit out the old names and email addresses.

Edit: which is exactly what he said, now I have re-read it. :D

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Roy Rob said:
Gabriel is quite correct, but you can't edit them out until you tap on the Forward button. Then add the addressee and edit out the old names and email addresses.

Edit: which is exactly what he said, now I have re-read it. :D

Lol....they do say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!

The Archangel

OP
G

gilliem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:

The Archangel

You assumed correctly but there is no "edit" key so I'm thinking that I have to use my delete key to erase the addresses. Am I correct?

Most reactions

Latest posts