What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Delete a page within a PDF ?

pluto6

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are there any apps that let you organize the pages within a PDF? Like changing the order of pages, and more importantly either adding new pages to an existing PDF, and be able to delete pages within the PDF? Then also be able to save these new files to a new name?

Even on a PC is there a way to do this or do you have to buy Adobe which last time I checked was really expensive.

Thanks.

Found that Note Taker HD will let you do this. Very easy to do as well. Importing is not so intuitive, and I can't export to Dropbox except via e- mail.

Last edited:

peled

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Unless you have Adobe pro,
Only way I know, is using an external application on a PC that translate PDF to WORD.
You delete the page in word, and make a new WORD to PDF )Now minus the deleted page).

OP
P

pluto6

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the info on Foxit. I'll check into that.

Save2pdf won't let you delete pages, or add pages from other sources.

Note Taker HD actually will do both of these things. It has a lot of functionality with manipulation of files and the actual pages and things that I'm glad I got it, even if I don't use it for taking notes. The only issues with it are that getting the files into it, and exporting them are not super easy, but pretty easily figured out.

Most reactions

Latest posts