1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

DejaOffice for iPad - advanced contacts, calendar, tasks and notes

Discussion in 'iPad App Announcements' started by clsales, Apr 3, 2010.

1. clsales

clsales iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    [​IMG]

DejaOffice, a mobile office application suite, is now available for iPad and iPhone, free in the App Store. It's designed for professionals who need quick access to manage their schedule, DejaOffice offers business-friendly contacts, calendar, tasks and notes for iPad and iPhone.

DejaOffice lets iPad and iPhone users efficiently view, enter, update and manage contact and schedule information. The app supports advanced business features such as categories, custom fields, advanced search and sort options, expense tracking, and linking of contacts to calendar. DejaOffice also takes advantage of the iPad’s large screen to offer additional display modes like dual-pane viewing.

DejaOffice is compatible with CompanionLink’s PC software that provides two-way synchronization with applications such as Microsoft Outlook, IBM Lotus Notes, Novell GroupWise, Microsoft Outlook Business Contact Manager, ACT! by Sage and Palm Desktop.

DejaOffice for iPad and iPhone is currently available for free from the App Store. More information is available at www.dejaoffice.com.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. clsales

clsales iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Not spam, just trying to get the word out about our new app. We hope that some of the new iPad owners out there will find DejaOffice useful and allow them to use their iPad for a little productivity, as well as fun. It's a free app, so it wont hurt to give it a shot. It's also compatible with the iPhone :)

Kaena M.
    CompanionLink Software
    www.companionlink.com
    www.dejaoffice.com
  3. wot_fan

wot_fan iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    This forum is for "Trying to get the word out for a new iPad App? Post it here. This forum is dedicated for all iPad App Releases." In other words, this is where software developers are supposed to post about their products.

By the way, if you find a post you consider spam please use the "Report Post" feature (found under the user name) to let an Admin or Mod know. Thanks ;).
  4. IpadOne

IpadOne iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Wot in fact post your software is clearly a good things, but just arrive promote your stuff and no more word than the copy/paste you do everywhere i can't accept that

i believe the minimum politeness is to present your self (a little) and after that present what you did ....

Don't you think i am right ?

PS: i already report this post as spam it's easy to write a routine for wrote the same post in many forum ... maybe is not even made manually just by a bot
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2010
  5. wot_fan

wot_fan iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Sure, I would love for all the developers that post in this forum to become active members. Unfortunately, not all of them have the time. I personally don't have a problem with devs stopping by just to post in this forum to announce a new program. What I do have a problem with is devs who post about their software all over the forum or those that pretend they found this great software they want to turn you on to.

That is just me though :). I don't make the rules around here. iDan and the other admins are in charge of that ;).
  6. Max

Max iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +62 / 0
    I second that wot! And the app is free! If they were trying to push product for money it would be a whole different story!''

As a developer I know how hard it can be to promote a needle in a haystack and if you offer your app for free you can pretty much get away with anything as far as advertising!

I bought something today but I cant remember what!.......hmmmm.....oh wait I know what it was! :)
  7. kvmkvm

kvmkvm iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I also agree; with Wot; common sense; do unto others.....; the offer of goods and services "WITHOUT" ; any hype; pressure; or outright pimping !
    I got a note earlier that was perfect in tone & I appreciated it.
  8. clsales

clsales iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for all the comments, everyone. It was never my intention to spam the board, I only wanted to let everyone know about our new free app.

To respond directly to wot_fan, app development is fairly new territory for our company. We have been providing desktop sync solutions for years, and we our just now getting our feet wet with specific device applications. DejaOffice will be rapidly improving over the next few months, and I'll be sticking around here to announce new features and provide some support. I'll also be moderating the official forums at www.dejaoffice.com/forums (also still a WIP!)

Thanks everyone for welcoming me to the board. If you get a chance to try the app out, I'd love to hear your feedback!
  9. brobar

brobar iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Gotta go with Wot on this one. As a developer myself I have hopes of doing some dev for the iPad. I would love an arena to announce the app as well as for people to leave feedback (positive or negative)... constructive criticism of the app. If this section of the forum allows that I think it is great! It helps developers out by getting feedback from a wide range of users and it helps users out by getting word out about apps that they might not have otherwise found in the abyss known as the app store. Sounds like a win-win to me.

clsales... I'll download your app in the coming days and give you some feedback.