1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Decided to contribute...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by Brysowg, May 24, 2010.

1. Brysowg

Brysowg iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Just a quick howdy do. I will be posting occasionally. I have a 64 gybe iPad. I also ordered a sprint eve 4g WITH TETHERING. So soon I will be surfing the web in style with my iPad while sipping coffee at the local Joe stop. I will be reporting in the forum how much better this will be than the iPad 3G... At least I hope so...
  2. Bremen

Bremen iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Welcome!

Yes, on the rare occasion I'm away from WIFI I tether to my iPhone :D
  3. NumbLock

NumbLock iPad Ninja

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +32 / 0
  4. cherhall

cherhall iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I tether with my iPhone too. I won't jailbreak however, so I keep my phone at 3.0 to keep my tethering. As much as I'm going to want the new iPhone when it comes out, I don't think I'll want to give up my tethering to get it!