1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Decent word processor or invoice???

Discussion in 'iPad at Work' started by shawn744, May 15, 2012.

1. shawn744

shawn744 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hey guys, I got my iPad 3 a few weeks ago and been loving it ever since. Totally replaced my laptop and its been great. Only one thing is driving me crazy...I haven't been able to find a decent word processor that actually gets good reviews for functionality. I need it to be Microsoft Word capable..Even the apple Pages app I've been hearing doesn't perform well. All I need to do on word processing is make a simple revolving business invoice. Tenant has a revolving carried over balance and whenever I get a payment I add a line and put a minus, when i charge new months rent I add a plus line and the amount and give another line for a total every month.

Maybe this would be easier with another program but I couldn't find anything. I'd really appreciate any help or input.

Thanks,

-Shawn