What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Decent word processor or invoice??

shawn744

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys, I got my iPad 3 a few weeks ago and been loving it ever since. Totally replaced my laptop and its been great. Only one thing is driving me crazy...I haven't been able to find a decent word processor that actually gets good reviews for functionality. I need it to be Microsoft Word capable..Even the apple Pages app I've been hearing doesn't perform well. All I need to do on word processing is make a simple revolving business invoice. Tenant has a revolving carried over balance and whenever I get a payment I add a line and put a minus, when i charge new months rent I add a plus line and the amount and give another line for a total every month.

Maybe this would be easier with another program but I couldn't find anything. I'd really appreciate any help or input.

Thanks,

-Shawn

smanga

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Guys, could u pls help get the cloudon app on my device, I'm using iPad 2

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Wolfpuppies3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not sure where you get your information but Pages works fine and is totally MS Word compatible. I use it every day.

followthesapper

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Guys, could u pls help get the cloudon app on my device, I'm using iPad 2

Sent from my iPad using iPF

You should be able to download it from the appstore, either directly on your iPad or through iTunes on your pc.

Most reactions

Latest posts