1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Decent iPad case...

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by Ultrimate, Jun 29, 2010.

1. Ultrimate

Ultrimate iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
  2. J_hutt

J_hutt iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Out if interest, did the front flaps of yours sit flush against the screen...like it seems to in the ebay pic? I just received one...not sure if was that seller...but around the same price, and the flaps slightly lift and dont sit against the screen. In some places its quite pronounced.
  3. keroro1979

keroro1979 iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Thats what put me off silicone cases. They seem to be very hit and miss - a friend has one on his iPhone, and the edges are very very loose. It would annoy me having them flapping around.
  4. Ultrimate

Ultrimate iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    All aroun they are flush except the side where the button is, they kinda flappy there, but doesn't bother me. But I like the feel and how it feels thick yet a lil squishy...