What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Debug counsel 11 errors". Why is it saying that?

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is because you turned on the debug console in settings.

any website errors will show up. This is used for people creating websites, they can test the website in the iPad browser and see any errors that come up. Turn off the debug console or just ignore it.

I find it funny how the site iPadForums.Net a site about the iPads has errors running under the ipads browser.

I went into settings and changed it. Thanks, Mike!

CaptKirk

iPF Noob
Reaction score

any website errors will show up. This is used for people creating websites, they can test the website in the iPad browser and see any errors that come up. Turn off the debug console or just ignore it.

I find it funny how the site iPadForums.Net a site about the iPads has errors running under the ipads browser.

Time to celebrate and have some shitums

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lk

Time to celebrate and have some shitums
:D

gfcohen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I found the answer the the debug console problem

Ok, here it is...go into Safari settings and scroll done to developer,
TURN OFF debug console! That's it, that's all you have to do.

This has driven me insane for days..I too had no
idea how this appeared, you are not loosing your mind.

I am not sure, but I think it started when I received a Java update a few days ago, but as I said I'm really not sure.

BYW, I looked it on google if your interested. There is a lot more info there. Searched "debug console iPad" (no parentheses)

Good Luck !
:)

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Even better. Eat witchetty grubs. Yum
A down under treat lol
Do you eat them with this:

vegemite.jpg

I won a jar of that when a local radio station had a contest when the Men at Work song "Down Under" was at the top of the charts. One of the lines of the song talks about eating a Vegemite sandwich.

That was in 1982 and I think I can still taste it. Sorry col.bris, you can keep the stuff!
ack2.gif

Last edited:
OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok, here it is...go into Safari settings and scroll done to developer,
TURN OFF debug console! That's it, that's all you have to do.

This has driven me insane for days..I too had no
idea how this appeared, you are not loosing your mind.

I am not sure, but I think it started when I received a Java update a few days ago, but as I said I'm really not sure.

BYW, I looked it on google if your interested. There is a lot more info there. Searched "debug console iPad" (no parentheses)

Good Luck !
:)

Thank you!

That kind of shitums happens to me all the time... but then again I am almost old enough to start hiding my own Easter eggs!

Lol! You are funny!

brandonjanshen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Answer

I can help? Go into your safari settings, click developer, turn them off. You will not see it again:)

Most reactions

Latest posts