What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Death to too ipads...

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I_luv_Apple said:
No idea what the word bleachers means lol.

The closest thing in the UK would be "stands", I suppose.

Bleachers are temporary, sometimes mobile, seating at sports venues and the like. I heard of the word when I lived in the UK, but am more familiar with the concept now I live in Canada. I don't even remember seeing bleachers in the UK.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

I_luv_Apple

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks that makes sense. :) I sympathise with these parents. I've just bought my toddler a leappad kids version of the iPad but he's so use to the adult iPad that he does not like the children's version. They are not sophisticated enough for him. I'm guessing like me these parents have had enough of sharing their iPad with their children so the easiest option is to buy additional iPads.....Well that's my excuse for owning 2 iPad 4s and a mini iPad. :)

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I haven't seen one on these threads in a while lol.

Sent from my Wi-Fi Black 64FB iPad with Retina Display using Tapatalk HD

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
What can you say to that? I have some good words but I won't mention them here. :eek:
When it hits them in the pocket book to replace them then they will think twice next time.

Or maybe they have the $$$ to replace them...

Sent from my Wi-Fi Black 64FB iPad with Retina Display using Tapatalk HD

OP
rhardin

rhardin

iPF Novice
Reaction score
That is why my ipad was safe at home, I love it to much and I don't have the money to replace it, took a while to save for this one lol... Heck I even left the kindle fire at home that day....

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
That is why my ipad was safe at home, I love it to much and I don't have the money to replace it, took a while to save for this one lol... Heck I even left the kindle fire at home that day....

YUP!!!! I have two now and the new one stays at home, old one in my purse!!

Sent from my Wi-Fi Black 64GB
iPad with Retina Display using Tapatalk HD

Most reactions