What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dead space

Darkstar1041

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Out now for iPhone and iPad in the app store and other places

Just had a quick go of this on the normal iPhone download on my iPad there should be a HD one soon as there is one on the app store

First inpresions are very good nice crisp graphics and smooth flowing interface controls good sound best with headphones well worth a look me thinks

Tattoosimpson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is Anyone else having problems with the game crashing? I think im pretty far into the game and have had a couple of crashes but now im at a boss fight and it crashes everytime i try to play. I even went to a new game file and it crashes!

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is Anyone else having problems with the game crashing? I think im pretty far into the game and have had a couple of crashes but now im at a boss fight and it crashes everytime i try to play. I even went to a new game file and it crashes!

did you restart your iPad? A lot of apps are unstable if you don't restart before playing the first time. Mine is working fine....amazing game! Really impressed that they decided to do an all new game...not on rails with a story and voice acting and everything! If you are far into it, how long is it? I wonder if they will have expansion packs.

Tattoosimpson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I restarted my IPad and now everything is working fine ,thank you. I just received my iPad for Christmas so I'm still new to this thing. I felt the game was kinda short but I still love it and feel it's the best game for iPad.I don't wanna spoil anything for ya so I won't say anything else. I'm a huge dead space fan since the first one for xbox. I'll be picking up dead space 2 this week! They did a awesome job on this iPad version!

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Wear headphones for the best experience, and be prepared to drop your iPad!

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love this game on the ipad. Its so scary, i havent played it in a lil while. Im a decent amount into the game. The storyline is Crazyy. Got tired of jumpin n yellin all the time while playin it so i had to cut back..lmao wearing headphones while playing game gives a Surreal Experience ;-)

Most reactions

Latest posts