1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

DarkHaz3 HD unable to purchase

Discussion in 'iPad Hacking' started by spiderjohn, Jan 21, 2012.

1. spiderjohn

spiderjohn iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Now,

Did the cli jailbreak on my ipad 2 today with now problem. I'm trying to purchase the DarkHaz3 HD from Cydia but getting the following message: Unable to purchase It is not known whether this product is supported on your IOS version. We are waiting to hear back from from the vendor/"

Any ideas? Blackhaz seems to work and so does his other packages. Just wondering if I'm doing something wrong.

Thanks,

sj
  2. TheRambler

TheRambler Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +123 / 0
    Not doing anything wrong, until Cydia is updated with the information it requires...whether or not it works on ios5....then your unable to purchase.

It's a great update in Cydia, it saves you purchasing an item and then finding it doesn't work.

Hope this helps.