What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Daily Telegraph Announces iPad App and £500 iTunes Voucher Competition

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score

The Daily Telegraph newspaper (Newspaper of the Year in the UK) has announced today that it will soon be coming out with its own "best of" iPad app. The app will feature a selection of stories from the newspaper each day, seven days a week, including political reporting, sports writing and comment pieces for which the paper is renowned all over the world. The app will also have an offline browsing facility so that you can read the stories at your leisure. The Best Of the Telegraph App For the iPad will be free for a limited time, and is due to be launched at some point this week. If you want to be alerted the minute it's available, you can click on the link below and register your interest. If you do so, you'll also be entered in a competition to win one of three £500 iTunes vouchers, so it's worth registering your interest even if you're not interested!

Source: The Telegraph

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I registered, but I am not sure how I will be able to spend a £500 voucher on this side of the pond???

drwinston001

iPF Noob
Reaction score
this is already available. I downloaded it last night. It's decent enough but nothing great. The "best of" means a limited amount of stories. The Telegraph is a very good paper so it'd be nice if they basically put their website content into a app so there was more to read.

Most reactions