What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D/L video to Facebook

Rob.Skully

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What do you all use (or how do you) to download video to your Facebook account ?
When I go to my FB page it asks to d/l using a camera but you need a flash player.
Which Apple does not allow. The other option is to d/l from your hard drive which when
using an I-pad .... You can not ?
I know you can probably d/l to You Tube then link it but that is not what i want to do.
Thanks ....
Rob .....

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
What do you all use (or how do you) to download video to your Facebook account ?
When I go to my FB page it asks to d/l using a camera but you need a flash player.
Which Apple does not allow. The other option is to d/l from your hard drive which when
using an I-pad .... You can not ?
I know you can probably d/l to You Tube then link it but that is not what i want to do.
Thanks ....
Rob .....

Sorry to correct but I think you mean UPLOAD to Facebook? Doesn't the Facebook app allow you to choose pics & video from camera roll to upload to fb?

OP
R

Rob.Skully

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes .... Meant upload to FB.
I did find how to it. There is an option to e-mail it.
Worked like a dream.
Rob .....

Most reactions

Latest posts