What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

cywee shuttle

gangstapingu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have been hearing about this accessory for the iphone it streams your content from your ipad/ipod/iphone to your tv. It looks pretty cool and would be quite handy but I was just wondering if anyone has it? and if it works well and whether it would be actually worth it? cos im stil deciding :confused:

louk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
picked up one of these devices at the store the other day. works well streaming videos, music, and photos to my TV.

what's even better is that it even streams apps without jailbreaking phone.

the shuttle is pretty easy to use and set up. i recommend :)

ipad2u

iPF Noob
Reaction score
CyWee Air Shuttle

It's actually called the "Air Shuttle" by CyWee. Apparently, in the United States it's called "Bigstream"..... I couldn't find the "Air Shuttle" anywhere out here, but was glad to find out that I could get a "Bigstream". Can't wait to try it out!

OP
G

gangstapingu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey

I found it on a site in the UK called conrad Electronic. Has yours arrived yt? hw is it ? looks pretty cool form the adds

louk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I believe on the Verizon site its called Air Shuttle.

Ilikeapps

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What's the difference between this and the apple tv any advantage one with the other they look to be about the same price?
Thanks

OP
G

gangstapingu

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Wookiee2cu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Using these devices, can you surf the net and have it displayed on your TV or is it just for phots/videos/apps?

louk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
@How is Air Shuttle different from Apple TV?

Air Shuttle can stream 3rd party apps, games, websites, presentations while Apple TV can only stream movies and TV shows.

Air Shuttle is compatible with jail-broken iPhones and iPads.

Air Shuttle is truly portable and does not require a wireless access point, while Apple TV requires AP. One interesting thing I was able to do was stream Netflix off my 3G iPhone. Pretty awesome stuff.

Air Shuttle comes with all the wires and cables you will need whereas you still need to purchase an HDMI cable for Apple TV.

Most reactions

Latest posts