What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cydia problems on iPad 2

Jaben2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am trying to download something in cydia. I keep getting an error. It is http/1.1 403 forbidden. I tried searching however I can't find anything, it might be because I have no idea what the error is and when i search it finds nothing. Please help. Thanks

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
This usually means you are trying to download a paid application but do not own it. Sometimes this can occur if one of the Cydia repos is experiencing problems even if you have paid for the app. Or if it does not offer you a "purchase" option because the server is having a problem. Usually these issues get sorted quite quickly if it is a server which is borked.
What package are you trying to download? Did you already purchase it?

OP
J

Jaben2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, after Reading that I looked at it more. I was trying to download blue blaze theme. I didn't download blaze app first. So I was trying to download something I didn't buy yet.

Most reactions

Latest posts