What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

cydia problems and mywi crashes

lubu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ok i got a ipad1 updated i have noticed that sources in cydia fail to download or update and some times it works and sometimes it dont

and mywi i have noticed when i turn it on giving my ipod wifi fromt he ipad 3g the mywi crashes after like 10-20 min anyone esle having this problem is it cuz ios 5 closes apps after 20 min

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
All of the sources are still being hammered at the moment due to the release of the new jailbreak. You will get Cydia source errors until the traffic calms down a bit. This can take several days...

There is nothing in IOS5 which will make an app crash after 20 minutes. Never heard of that before. Could just be low memory. Make sure you quit all apps before you start MyWi by double clicking home and closing all the apps in the app switcher (or use Remove Background or a similar tweak).

Most reactions