What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cydia packages/apps compatible for iPad!

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
Turn off summer board compatibility, the slider just above the browse themes button. Winterboard was one of the first things I installed and while not every UI mod works, many things do. Themes and mods to signal bars and font colors work, but mods to lockscreen sliders don't for example.

Have fun!

I've been running Winterboard with SummerBoard Mode set to On, Solid Status Bar, No Docked Icon Lables, and Random for iPad all selected. I have not had one problem or even noticed any random craziness. Works just like my non jailbroken iPad just sexier. I was under the impression that Winterboard was all good.

I have summer board enabled as well and it looks great but my problem is I cant rearrange my icons when in landscape mode when I try my icons move like there in portrait but the screen is in landscape lol
Exactly, its not working as it should. How is not being able to reagange icons considered working?

Dana.daen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you grab iFile you should def also grab ForceFull....it converts iPhone apps to iPad format....most apps don't work and have elements that just dont do anything...iFile however works perfectly!

I don't see the program forceful.
I would this app on Safari Downloader, it says it hasn't been developed for iPad yet.

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What do you mean? They have nothing to do with cydia...they aren't jailbreak apps

conant

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Backgrounder may cause "white apple" on your screen. However, it works fine after hard reset.

Casperionx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm new here. :)

Don't know if it's been mentioned, java binaries and the jikes compiler on the cydia repo work perfectly, even did the sockets tutorial on sun's Java website - and it worked with no modification!

JoebinXXX

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been running Winterboard with SummerBoard Mode set to On, Solid Status Bar, No Docked Icon Lables, and Random for iPad all selected. I have not had one problem or even noticed any random craziness. Works just like my non jailbroken iPad just sexier. I was under the impression that Winterboard was all good.

I have summer board enabled as well and it looks great but my problem is I cant rearrange my icons when in landscape mode when I try my icons move like there in portrait but the screen is in landscape lol
Exactly, its not working as it should. How is not being able to reagange icons considered working?

Mine works the exact smae way..and it is "Working" Just not to its full potential.. But how meny cydia apps are atm?

U62

iPF Noob
Reaction score

This issue has now been patched and works as it should.

Pip611

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone having a problem with categories? Everytime I change an option the program just exits.

cmalinowski

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone having a problem with categories? Everytime I change an option the program just exits.

I have some issues every now and then. I created a new folder last night, dumped some stuff into it, then resprang. When I clicked on the new folder on the home page the system would just re-spring every time. All other folders worked just fine. I killed the folder. Tried again. Same thing. Killed the folder and started over, this time it worked.

I did leave out one icon... voice central I believe... the last time. It's not actually an app, but a bookmark on the home page I believe. I can't confirm that this is what fixed it because I didn't go back and put it in and try it, then take it out again. I will try to remember to do so.

Chris

nasiruddin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
someone can help me tp download cydia appilcation, how i can download and please give me link.

U62

iPF Noob
Reaction score
someone can help me tp download cydia appilcation, how i can download and please give me link.

Installing Cydia is part of the jailbreaking process. Go to google and look for 'spirit jailbreak', or have a look around on iClarified.com

Most reactions

Latest posts