What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cydia issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midastouch1066

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,
I currently have a iPad 3 jail broken on 5.1.1. This was working fine till I went into cydia today, cydia did not boot up properly giving me a gpg error. I uninstalled ********** and also ************ and now every time I try to reinstall it comes up with a mis match error. I have also tried to reload cydia for updates with no avail. The same issue applies to my iPhone 4. Does anyone or has anyone else experienced the same thing, and if so is there a fix. Kind regards

Last edited by a moderator:

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, the problem here is that you have a piracy app installed, the forum rules are specific, we don't allow any discussion of piracy here as it states in the forum rules

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Piracy is theft and theft is illegal so whilst we don't assist pirates here we can advise you that removing that piracy software would be a very good start.

This thread is now closed!

Don't be a pirate!

The Archangel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts