What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cydia is Missing?!

ecthelionv2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I just tried the new jailbreak. Why is the Cydia missing though?

Using on ipad 1. iOS 5.1.1. Windows PC

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If the Absinthe tool says that you have successfully jail broken your device, try (1) searching for Cydia using Spotlight or (2) restart the iPad. hopefully then, Cydia will show up.

Good luck and let us know how you get on.

Marilyn

Sketchie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you've been keeping all your apps in folders on the first page (like I am), any app you download will be on the next page for some reason. Try switching pages to find it.

superhoops

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You may have the same problem I and many others had where you think it has jailbroken but it hasnt. If it says " if you want to jailbreak again connect your ipad again" or something similar then it hasnt jailbroke properly. I had this numerous times til I got it sorted.

raviraja

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you've been keeping all your apps in folders on the first page (like I am), any app you download will be on the next page for some reason. Try switching pages to find it.

Thanks very much Sketchie. Your suggestion worked. I could see Cydia on next page on my ipad 2.:)

Most reactions

Latest posts