What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cydia iPad specific sources

sgtcasey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've spent a bit of time over the last few days looking for more iPad specific Cydia sources and coming up more or less empty. Are there any?

So far most of the stuff I've found doesn't generally mention the iPad and seem more geared to the iPhone and iPod.

Perhaps a list of good sources beyond the defaults could be added to the Tweaks sticky?

Dave

Sent from my iPad using iPF

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Nope. All of the official tweaks and apps are stored in the default repos. It is difficult to identify stuff by device, however that is a general issue with a decentralised system such as apt, which Cydia is just a front end to.
I don't have a problem if you come up with any iPad specific repos and post them (I don't know of any), however they must be within the rules of this section, so please familiarise yourself with them.
Cydia Store Paid apps can ONLY be sourced legitimately through the default repos, nowhere else.

OP
S

sgtcasey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cool. I wasn't looking for any of the not-so-legitimate ones. :)

Nice to know I'm not the only one having issues determining what is good for the iPad and what isn't.

Dave

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts