What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cydia Infiniboard question

glen4cindy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know this is the "iPad" forum, but my question relates to putting Infiniborad On my iPod, so I thought this would be an okay place to ask.

I have many folders already set up on about 4 existing screens, and would hate to have to start over. I love Infiniboard on my iPad and would like to put it on my iPod too. Will installing it UNDO all my current folders/screens, or just make them able to scroll up past Apple's set limit?

I sent Saurik an email, but I know he's busy, and it's been about a month, and I have not seen an answer.

Thanks in advance.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
As far as I know, putting Infiniboard on your iPod should not change your current layout.

Or, at least it didn't change my iPad's layout when I installed it. Just made it so that you can add more icons to the existing pages.

Fair warning though: I don't know nuthin' 'bout no iPods! :)

Marilyn

Poser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Forget about infiniboard, scrollingboard does that plus way more.

Most reactions

Latest posts