1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Cydia Home Screen

Discussion in 'iPad Hacking' started by Mipp34, Feb 21, 2011.

1. Mipp34

Mipp34 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    When I go to Cydia and turn my iPad sideways the " Hello! I'd Love to tell you:", is overtop of saurik and follows all the way down the page, is this normal? Thanks in advance
  2. Demandarin

Demandarin iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    Yeah, its normal. Mine does that also if u put the cydia homescreen in landscape mode. Everything else in cydia adapts properky to landscape mode though. No problems. I can still read the overlay of words on homescreen. They aint really saying anything new anyways..lmao been the same thing said for months on their homepage. Im wondering when n da hell they gonna finally have ipad only section for apps. They been said they were gonna do that n its wayyh overdue..lol