What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Customized home screen and icon

richyrichme

iPF Noob
Reaction score
image-4226995970.jpg

please help me!! how can i customized my iphone and ipad like this without having it jailbroken??

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi Richy... - welcome to the forum! :)

Let's see if this option may work for you? Go into 'Settings' -> 'Brightness & Wallpaper' - there select the '>' option on the wallpaper menu (several items may already be present). Once selected, the right panel should give you two choices: 1) Wallpaper (which are some default images) and 2) Photo App choices; if you want to use your own wallpaper, then simply upload it to the Photo app and make a choice. Good luck and let us know if this works for you!

Last edited:

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
thank you!! how about for the customized icons?

Hi again Richy... - glad that the wallpaper suggestion worked out for you (assuming)! :)

For 'customized icons', you probably will need to have a JB (jail broken) iPad - not my area of expertise - Dave

OP
R

richyrichme

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yes. your wallpaper suggestion did work for me. thank you! i'm still having doubts on having my iPad jailbroken. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts