What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cursor turning into a dot (a full-stop) and not registering key stroke.

Janset

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi all.

I have a problem at times (only noticed it happening on this forum as this is where I do most of my typing) and that being, I am merrily typing away and when I get to about the 5th or 6th line or there abouts, the cursor suddenly jumps to a new line at the beginning of a sentence line, but now it has changed into a full stop and refuses to register any key strokes. It did it just now while typing this post. This can be induced if I tap the "return" key to start another paragraph. Why can I not use the return key? Now I am loosing whole words. I am typing this now without being able to see what I am typing, I just hope that it is in fact being added to my post. Not I am really stumped with this problem.

Invisibly yours Regards loo keywithoouthis. happening

I

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts